World's largest democracy is facing it's elections

Filed under: , , by: Just For Blogging

Being a part of the world's largest democracy i am so eagerly waiting to cast my maiden vote.Conducting election in a country like India which has the highest number of voters and very diverse culture and people would be really a Herculean task.I should really give my kudos to the election commission of India for successfully making it happen all over these years.So the final phase of Lok sabha elections are going to take place in two days.Every party and candidates have already stopped their campaigning.I have decided to go to the election booth so early so that i could be the first person to vote in my area.

Also i request all of my fellow Indian citizens to make sure they vote and be a part of the largest democracy, And one more important thing is to think well before casting the vote so that the bad person never gets a chance to get elected.Be proud to be a part of the largest democracy

0 comments: